HR Information Portal
Each of our clients are granted access to our HR portal. This is a one-stop source for not just insurance but all compliance, HR, wellness, risk management, safety and other business needs. With this tool, you can:
- Take control of compliance – Find valuable resources about OSHA, safety regulations, health care reform, HIPAA, FMLA and much more; get answers to common questions and have access to a variety of forms, notices and disclosures.
- Manage open enrollment start to finish – Find all the resources you need, including employee communications, forms and more.
- Access sample policies and procedures to help create or customize your Employee Handbook.
- Create and maintain a safety culture with employee safety resources, benchmark surveys, workers’ compensation information and more.
- Create and maintain a wellness program with step-by-step guidance, wellness newsletters and more.
Electronic and Online Enrollment
We use cutting-edge technology to provide our customers with the latest data analysis, as well as legislative, communication and human resources administration tools. Using powerful Web-based applications, we provide our clients with unsurpassed efficiency and access to information. We can provide a variety of educational resources, checklists, presentations and guides to your employees with the tools they need to succeed during your open enrollment period.
Benefit Administration Systems
For larger employers, we work to implement benefit administration systems. We access the highest rated BenAdmin systems available i.e. Selerix, Employee Navigator, bSwift. These systems are integrated with the carriers and can provide access 24-7/365. These allow for tracking life events, eligibility, and provides customized reporting. It is a true management tool for the Human Resources Department.
We encourage clients to incorporate wellness into their benefits program. This is done not only to try and manage claims cost, but it is proven that a healthier workforce is more productive. Onsite screenings, healthy lifestyle programs, smoking cessation, discounted gym memberships and more. It is our experience that employer incentivizing these programs provides the best results.
With data from over 19,000 employers and 32,000 plans nationwide our benchmarking tool allows us to drill down and show our clients how their plan stacks up.